Thursday, May 15, 2008

Girl Scout Swimming Party


We had the big end of year swimming party for Emiline's girl scout troop on Tuesday after school. Thirteen girls came to swim in some very chilly water. They didn't seem to mind. When one little swimmer became too adventurous for her swimming abilities my cell phone and I got to check out the water temperature too. If I was thinking a little more clearly I would have left it on the side of the pool. Luckily I was able to fix it. Then Reid slipped and fell into the pool and my friend LeAnn and her camera went in after him. I guess we should remove all electronic devices while lifegurading.

After the party we did a trip through Sonic for burgers and then went to the ballpark for our T ball game.

Next time I swim I'd like to first, be wearing swimwear, and second, be drinking a mojito. I think I can accomplish both in Vegas next weekend.

1 comment:

Gretchen said...

I don't know if this is his creation since "the fall" but this morning he was talking about wearing a bubble suit that also made bubbles when you pushed something....safety and fun! I like it:)